Advantages of Owning a Conway Press Include:
- Environmentally Friendly - Only about 1/8 as much hydraulic fluid is required in the system as compared to a standard hydraulic press.
- Energy Efficient - Fast stroke times with almost 50% less horsepower as compared to a standard hydraulic press.
- Open-Centered System - Due to the valving of the power unit, oil is not pressurized at all times, only when needed. This considerably reduces heat buildup and energy consumption.
- Internally Regenerative Fluid Circuit - All components are enclosed within the cylinder virtually eliminating leaks.
- Adjustable Stroke Length - Uses only the stroke length required to do the job so you are not forced to use a set stroke length as in most mechanical presses.